FREE ENGLISH TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES

Type: Multiple choice test 3
Topic: The simple present tense
Author: Nihat Kasım






THE SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE QUIZ 3

  1. Do you listen to music at home?
    No, I am not.
    No, I don't.
    Yes, They are.
    Yes, I am.

  2. Does he play sport?
    No, he don't.
    Yes, he is.
    Yes, he play.
    Yes, he does.

  3. _____ they play sport?
    Are
    Have
    Does
    Do

  4. _____ your best friend collect things?
    Do
    Does
    Are
    Is

  5. My mother doesn't ___________ a mobile phone.
    uses
    using
    use
    used

  6. My brother ________ gets up late.
    doesn't
    usually
    does
    is

  7. _____ you ________ to classical music?
    Do / listening
    Are / listen
    Does / listen
    Do / listen

  8. He ___________ goes to the beach at the weekends.
    sometimes
    doesn't
    don't
    isn't

  9. What ______ you usually do at the weekends?
    are
    do
    does
    is

  10. My friends and I ___________ like playing football.
    doesn't
    aren't
    don't
    isn't








Advertisement

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 
Top