FREE ENGLISH TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES

Type: Multiple choice test
Topic: going to for future
Author: Nihat Kasım






GOING TO FOR FUTURE  
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUIZ 1

  1. Rebecca is __________ have a baby next month.
    go to
    goes to
    going
    going to

  2. ______ you going to cook supper?
    Will
    Are
    Do
    What

  3. What are you going to __________ this evening?
    wore
    wear
    wearing
    wears

  4. Be careful or you ___________ fall.
    will
    are
    are go to
    are going to

  5. I have decided. I ____________ stop smoking.
    will
    won't
    am going to
    am go to

  6. Look at those clouds. It ______________.
    rains
    is rain
    is going to rain
    will rain

  7. Look out! You ____________ break that glass!
    must
    will
    will going to
    are going to

  8. I am going to _____________ Spanish next summer.
    learning
    learn
    will learn
    learnt

  9. Look at that car! _______________________.
    It will crash
    It is go to crash
    is will crash
    is going to crash

  10. ___________________ because it is too sweet.
    I don't drink
    I won't drink
    I am not going to drink
    I will drinking








Advertisement

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 
Top