FREE ENGLISH TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES

Type: Multiple choice test
Topic: will
Author: Nihat Kasım






FUTURE FORMS (WILL) 
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUIZ 1

  1. People will ___________ on the moon in the future.
    living
    live
    are live
    be live

  2. I _______ return the book after I read it.
    will
    am
    not
    going to

  3. Tom _____________ at eight tomorrow morning.
    will arrives
    arrives
    will going to arrive
    will arrive

  4. When Tom arrives we ___________ a party.
    will has
    have
    are going to has
    will have

  5. A: This letter is in French, and I don't know French. Can you help me? B: Sure, I ___________ it for you.
    am going to translate
    won't translate
    will translate
    am translate

  6. A: Can you give Ann a message for me? B: Sure, Probably _________________ him at the meeting this evening.
    will see
    am going to see
    saw
    am seeing

  7. I am not sure but It ____________________ tomorrow.
    is going to rain
    will rains
    will going to rain
    will rain

  8. Nobody _______________ recognize you in that wig.
    are going to
    will
    won't
    isn't go to

  9. Choose the correct sentence.
    He will comes tomorrow.
    They will do it for me.
    He wills be at the meeting.
    Where will you be yesterday?

  10. I will ____________ right here until Jessica comes.
    wait
    waiting
    waits
    not waiting








Advertisement

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 
Top